Crafts Fueled by Whiskey

Monday, January 30, 2006

Rent Swap

As you can tell by this point I love Craftster swaps. Here is one that I just completed for Rent movie/play. I had a great weekend making all of this stuff. The only think I didn't make because of time constraints was a scarf like the one Mark wore in the movie. Dang school!

I did a biscuit jar with songs from the movie in fancy script (as you can tell I love doing these, they are so versatile in use!)

La Vie Boheme



Tango Maureen



One Song, Glory



Seasons Of Love



In addition, I made the marble thumb tacks and the picture turned out decent for once (normally I get this wierd sheen on them when they photograph).



I also made the old standby...Glass Plates! These turned out really great. I think I am finally getting the hang of getting all of the modge podge out from underneath the pictures so that they don't have big white spots even after they have dried.

Rent Logo with all the main characters on the border



Roger (her favorite actor)



I also made a tissue box cover of my partners favorite song, 'One Song, Glory'. I was very limited on what I could fit on the sides, so I picked out some phrases and stitched them up. My sister, Hill, was a huge help in doing this. Without her, I would be doing the sides for the next week.

If you have never been on Craftster.org I demand that you go there immediately ;o). Seriously, Craftster is a wonderful site for ideas. Ever since I joined, I find myself using things in new ways, taking up new crafts and getting lots of new loot due to craft swaps (must see section of Craftster).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home