Crafts Fueled by Whiskey

Friday, January 27, 2006

Nightmare Before Christmas Swap

This is my first post, but I have been meaning to start a craft blog for a long time now. These are items that I made for the Nightmare Before Christmas swap on Craftster.org.


My first items was a tissue box cover that I made to feature Jack, Lock, Shock & Barrel from the movie.



Up Top View



Jack Side





Lock Side





Shock Side





Barrel Side





The next item was a glass "biscuit" jar that I etched designs from Pumpkin Masters Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Designs (thanks Hill for this excellent find in Branson for $1.50!). This turned out really well. As soon as I slow down with school and everything else I am going to have to make one of these for myself.



Jar Top





Jack with Head in Hands





Jack with spiderweb





Sally





Zero





The next item I made were 2 glass plates that I had attached pictures to using modge podge. I then used a Krylon sealer and then attached rubber feet so they wouldn't slide. I have a lot of these and I love to use them for drink coaster, beads, anything and everything basically! For some reason, the camera flash picked up some weird streaks that aren't visible in person.



Lock, Shock and Barrel with Halloween Town across the bottom





Nightmare Before Christmas Logo





I also included 2 marble thumb tacks, basically marble magnets with a tack instead of a magnet. However, the pics did not turn out, so I did not post them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home